Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rice Cereal?!?!

At 4-months and 4-days, Mommy and Daddy gave me rice cereal (?!). As you can see from the photos and video below ... I'm not too sure about this rice cereal stuff. Where's the bottle and the nipple?! And it's a lot of work, too!


This is the beginning ... In the not-too-bouncy seat ...

I'm really trying to "get with" this cereal stuff ...

It must be good if Mommy is giving it to me, right?! I'm still not sure ...

We decided to try me in Daddy's lap to see if that would work better ...

I guess it's not that much better ...

Mommy and I tried cereal again this morning. It went a little better, but I'm still not too sure. Mommy decided to break out the high chair. It's a big seat for a little girl like me, but I think it's going to work out well.

I'm growing up!


No comments: