Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

* Please take a moment to review "Meeting New Friends" posting again ... I met another new friend, and I wanted to include her picture in that posting.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I would like to wish a wonderful day to all the dads in my life: My own Daddy, Granddaddy, Papa Tom, Sandy, Great Uncle Jimmy, and Uncle Bill. I love you all!

Today was Daddy's first Father's Day. I think he had a good day! Mommy had to work in the nursery at church this morning, so Daddy and I went to Sunday School together. Then we all went to have lunch at Zaxby's. After lunch, we went to visit Great Grandmama. We also stopped by a few Wal-Marts along the way. When we got home, I took a nap!



On Friday night, we went over to Papa Tom and Coco's house to celebrate Papa Tom's birthday and Father's Day. We had a fun time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Papa Tom!

Papa Tom and me!
Great Aunt Carmen and me!

My cousin Tristan and me ... He has spikey hair!

Mommy and me!

No comments: