Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Day of Accomplishments!

Today has been a very big day for me! I rolled over for the first time ... From my back to my tummy ... Mommy and Daddy say that I'm gifted ... I guess they're right! Daddy is trying to get this on video for a future post, but I don't yet perform on command, so that will be coming soon ...

This is the first step to rolling over. I have to get the momentum of my legs and diaper-bottom. And this is also my second accomplishment of today: I officially grabbed my feet.

And this is the end result - I'm on my tummy!
Notice the serious facial expression - I have to stay focused to make rolling over happen.

This past weekend, I got to wear a new outfit. Mommy and Daddy bought this in Auburn last football season before I was born.
I like it - War Eagle!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reese,
I noticed that your daddy prepared a cheering section for you on your newly discovered feat. Of course it could only be YODA! But, you know all of us are cheering for you.
See you in a few weeks!
Grandmama Mimi