Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Nutcracker

Mommy, Daddy and I went to Atlanta this past weekend to watch cousins Olivia and Sophia in The Nutcracker. Olivia was Clara, and Sophia was a special angel. She stood next to Olivia for most of the performance. Olivia and Sophia were so pretty in their ballet costumes. I didn't get to see the performance because I'm a little too young, but I got to stay home and play with Uncle Bill and cousin Nick.


Daddy, Olivia and Sophia just after their performance

Mommy, Olivia and Sophia just after their performance

Aunt Alex, Olivia and Sophia just after their performance


Cousins Nick, Sophia and Olivia just after their last performance
The beautiful ballerinas after their last performance
Olivia looks so pretty for her friend's party that evening


This is video of Olivia in the opening of The Nutcracker.
She is in the middle, wearing a pretty white dress.



Olivia and me

Mommy and me

Olivia, Sophia and Nick's Grandma Phoebe ...
I like her a lot, and she liked me, too!
Playing with Olivia



This glass door is pretty cool.

No comments: