Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! It's been a very exciting morning at my house. I woke up around 8:00, usually ready to get a diaper change and have some oatmeal, but today was different! Mommy and I came out to the den, and I saw that Santa came to visit me last night! YAY!!



You can tell that Santa came -
He ate all his cookies and drank all his milk!

Whoa ... There's some cool stuff there!

Hello to all my new toys!
Santa brought this cool stage with a mirror and lights on it.
Santa also brought this fun kitchen with a stove, sink and refrigerator.
Mommy and Daddy gave me this pink chair with my name on it.
And that's Cody the Dog in my lap.

After a while, I had to have a tiny snack - Santa's cookie crumbs.
Daddy, Mommy and me
Auntie H gave me a book, "Ten Tiny Fairies," and some cute clothes.

Grandma Mimi and Sandy gave me this fun chair with side table.


Grandmommy and Granddaddy gave me this basketball and
a very pretty nursery rhyme book.


What a big morning!

No comments: