Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Week with Grandmommy and Granddaddy

Grandmommy and Granddaddy spent the week at our house, and it was so much fun! I love having more people to play with! Mommy and I look forward to their next visit!

After breakfast, Grandmommy rubbed my belly, and it was so great that I fell asleep almost standing up!


Grandmommy's Angel - That's me! She even calls me "angel" sometimes.

Grandmommy is the best with naps!

Mommy and Grandmommy found these cute hats at the store.
This one is reversible - It's pink with purple ...
... Then it's purple with pink!
We also got a denim baseball cap with ladybugs on it.
Granddaddy loves me!

We kind of look alike, don't ya think?!
I'm silly with Granddaddy!

Watching television together

Granddaddy is helping me stand up.


Mommy and I ate lunch at The Galleria with Grandmommy.

No comments: