Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Labor Day Weekend

Saturday night during and after the Auburn game, I was ready to go! There was so much excitement with the football game that it was so hard to go to bed!


I was biting Mommy's nose!




In addition to a not-so-exciting win during my first Auburn game, my Labor Day weekend continued to be fun. I visited the nursery at church for the first time on Sunday while Daddy went to Sunday school. Auntie H was working with the babies, so it was fun! I napped a good bit of the time. Mommy was working with the crawlers, but I think she peaked at me a couple of times.




On Monday morning, I woke up early. Then Mommy and I rested a little while longer on the couch.


On Monday afternoon, Mommy and Daddy's Sunday school class had a Labor Day picnic at Oak Mountain State Park. All my friends were there, too - Owen, Genna and William. I got to play with William the most. It was fun!

I love Miss Courtney!
(She's having a baby next March!)


William was showing me some "love."

Then I showed him some "love" back.

Then he tried to steal my paci.

But I said, "No, sir!"
(Then I tried to steal his, but there's no photographic proof of that - Haha!)
Daddy took some close-up shots of me.


Look at my teeth!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweet pea!! I miss the days my little girl would sleep on the couch with me. She turned 20 months old today :( Let your Mommy get all the snuggle time she can....