Thursday, September 13, 2007

My First Trip to the Zoo

Today, Mommy and I went to the Birmingham Zoo. It was my first trip to the zoo, and I really enjoyed it! I like being outside and riding in my stroller, and I enjoyed seeing the animals, too.

I'm here!


There is a section of the zoo with barnyard animals.
This is Mommy and me with a cow.


Me with a sheep
The sheep are cute!
WAR EAGLE!
There was a little overhang with water coming off. It splashed on me a little bit.


Me in front of the zebras


I have a cute cold weather outfit that is zebra stripes - Can't wait to wear it!

My friend Genna and me at the zebras


Mommy and me in front of the giraffes
The giraffes are SO TALL!


Mommy loves my silly faces!
Me in front of the big gorilla

I was napping when we went past the alligators, but Mommy told me all about it. They were in swampy water with icky slime on top. It looks like it's solid and that you can walk on it, but it's really slime on top of water.

The alligator in the slime decided to go up on the ground while we were watching.

Alligators are big and scary!


I'm still napping ... Mommy thought these birds were very pretty.


Still napping ... Flamingos are pretty and funny ...
... Because they stand on one leg!
I'm awake now ... Genna was being very sweet to me on our ride home.


Mommy bought me a rockin' orange t-shirt at the zoo, too!


What a fun trip to the zoo! I can't wait to go again!

2 comments:

Amber B. said...

I'm glad you saw so many animals! They were eating and out of their pens when we went by! Too fun!

Rebecca said...

Cute shirt, Reese! Sorry we missed you today.