Friday, September 14, 2007

This Week's Playgroup

This week, Miss Rebecca and Delia hosted a playgroup. It was lots of fun to play with my friends! Mommy enjoys visiting with the her mommy friends, too!

I really like Delia's Dora chair! This chair is just my size!

Lauren was sitting on the floor next to me.
I think she wanted to sit in this chair, too.
I really wanted to pull her pigtails!

I'm lovin' this chair!

Caroline is riding on the truck

Mary Catherine is very glamorous when she swings her hair.
She has great hair!

Delia is clapping

This is Nathan. He's one of the only boys in our playgroup.
He's a cutie! His mommy is Miss Amber.
And this is Connor. He's new to our playgroup.
He and his mommy Lori just moved to Alabama.

1 comment:

Amber B. said...

We had fun with you! You are such a big girl!