Saturday, August 11, 2007

My First Trip to Auburn

Mommy, Daddy and I went to Auburn today. It really is "The Loveliest Village on the Plains!" We ate lunch with Grandmommy and Granddaddy. (These pictures are on Granddaddy's camera, so I'll share them a little later.) All the new freshmen were moving into their dorms and apartments today, so it was an exciting day on The Plains.



This is my denim Auburn jumper that I wore today on our trip to Auburn.

Daddy was playing with me on our drive down to Auburn.




TOUCHDOWN AUBURN!


I'm laid-back and ready to go on our walking tour of Auburn ... Although I get to ride because I'm a baby!



Extreme Close-up!




I was napping when Mommy and Daddy got some yummy lemonade from Toomer's Corner.

2 comments:

Paxton said...

LOL...AUsome pics. I especially love the "napping in front of Toomer's Corner" shots.

Classic!

Unknown said...

A true Auburn girl if I've ever seen one. If you think that was fun, wait till your first game.
Love you, Reese!!!