Friday, August 24, 2007

Breaking News: First Tooth

Happy Weekend, everyone! I just wanted to share with you exciting milestone news that my first tooth came today. There's just a little point coming through my gum, but it's well on its way. Mommy and Daddy are so excited!! And they were also excited to be able to get a pretty good picture of it to share with you all, too.

As a follow-up to yesterday's post about my audition, the client decided not to use any talent in their commercial, so I won't be having my television debut for a while. They're going to focus on the automobiles and the UA landmarks. But I didn't lose ... That's the important part! :)

If you look closely, there are two little points on my right tooth, and one little point trying to break through on my left tooth.
(Those are Mommy's fingers all in the pictures.)

No comments: