Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Half-Birthday to Me!

Today is my half-birthday - I'm 6-months-old! Halfway to the big 1 in February! I also had my 6-month check-up today. Mommy and Daddy were very proud of me because we were able to answer "yes" to all of Dr. Petelos' milestone questions: sitting up unassisted, tranferring things from one hand to the other, reaching out for things, squealing, and rolling over (which I've been doing forever).


I weigh 18 lbs. 7 oz. (90th percentile). I am 26.5 inches long (75th percentile). My head circumference is 16.75 inches (50th percentile). I'm a very healthy girl!

I'm having my 6-month pictures taken on Saturday, so I'll be posting those over the weekend.





Mommy sat me in the high chair this morning while she was gathering our things to go to our playgroup, and I decided it was naptime while I was sitting there. I'm pretty cute, huh?!

1 comment:

Paxton said...

So unbelievably cute. Hopefully I'll get to meet you next weekend!!

Uncle Bird.