Saturday, February 17, 2007

More pics from the hospital.

Hi again. Boy it's tough being a baby. I am still in NICU. I'm doing better, they are just watching me alot, making sure I don't turn blue. I'm learning to nurse some and take some food from the bottle too! I like to sleep, hold mommy & daddy's hands, be rocked and also like my back rubbed. what can I say,..I'm spoiled at the ripe old age of 2 Days Old! Here's some pics,... don't mind the IV in my head. That's how I get my medicine. Don't worry, I have a hard head & thick skin like my folks!


YUM! Dinner time!

Hello Mommy!

Hello Daddy!

I have fun playing with my hands!



This is the pretty hospital room door decoration with my name on it.

1 comment:

thegraygang said...

Little Reese is precious! We can't wait to meet her. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!

"Every good and perfect gift comes from above." James 1:17

Jason & Allison Gray