Monday, February 12, 2007

Last Blog Before Birth!

Before my debut at the end of the week the finishing touches were put on my room. Its taken alot of sweat, but Mom and Dad have done well! Its so pretty, I can't wait for everyone to come and see it!





My chest of drawers finally arrived and its got tons of room for my ever expanding wardrobe. The little picture frame on top will soon have a pic of me in it. The frame says, "The Princess Has Arrived". My name is on the wall! No turning back now,..I'm Reese,...and don't you forget it!



I also got some beautiful butterflies from my Aunt Alex and Uncle Bill.



I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday! Until then I'm going to enjoy my last couple of days of pease and quiet. I got a big journey ahead of me,..gonna get some shut eye!

No comments: