Monday, October 1, 2007

Playring - Round 2

I've been working hard on pulling-up on my playring, and today I climbed over it! Well, it was more like I sort of slid/fell over it, but I was OK. It's all about learning how to balance and learning what all my body can do!


I really want to see what's inside my toy box, but it's farther away than it looks in this picture.

I might have to dive for it!

A little while later, I decide to take the plunge and dive out of the playring. It didn't hurt a bit!


Now I'd like to pull up on my toy box, but it's not quite heavy enough for that. And I'm not quite strong enough yet to pull up on something at this height.

4 comments:

Amber B. said...

That playring looks so fun. How cute! You'll be walking before you know it.

Audrey said...

What a fun toy-we can't wait to try it out!

Sarah said...

Reese, you are too cute!

Unknown said...

Reese,
I am very proud that you didn't cry when you went over the playring. What a big girl you are. Please thank Mommy and Daddy for helping you with this wonderful blog so I can watch you grow up. Can't wait to see you Thanksgiving. We'll have so much fun on the beach.
Love, Grandmama Mimi