Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Home Sick

Mommy has strep throat (yucky!), so Daddy stayed home today to take care of me while Mommy rests and gets past her contagious stage. It's so wonderful having Daddy home all day long. He loves to sit on the floor and play with me, and we nap together, too.

Morning nap


Afternoon nap


[Note from Mommy: Both Reese and I are going to have a long day tomorrow after being spoiled by having Daddy home for two weekdays. It's so nice! And Reese is a little off her normal routine due to being sick last week, having Daddy home for two weekdays, and sick Mommy doing less for her. Oh yes, tomorrow might be a long day ...]

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I had strep throat when I was pregnant with Emily. I can honestly say I've never been so sick in my entire life. I hope you were well taken care of because it is not fun! Especially when you have little ones to take care of!! I hope you are feeling better now!