Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's Official - I'm Crawling!

I've been practicing for a couple of weeks now. Mommy and Daddy have noted the first official day as September 26th. But we've waited till I could do it well to unveil it to everyone. Daddy said that I looked like a wounded duck sometimes, and sometimes like a military guy crawling with his arms only. Check it out!





I'm crawling all over the place these days. And I'm pulling up on everything, and even starting to "cruise" a little bit. Mommy misses the stage where I just sit and I'm in the same place if she leaves the room and comes back ... It went by so fast!!

3 comments:

Amber B. said...

Congratulations! That is so fun!

Unknown said...

I love the way you handle the remote. Better than your Daddy and Mommy I bet.
Love you, Reese!!!
Grandmama Mimi

Papa said...

Fantastic!!!! You're mobile now. Can't wait to see you crawling live..

Love, Papa