Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mommy & Me: First Post

In order to mix things up a bit, I wanted to share my day at home with Mommy. My daytime blog posts won't be too lengthy, but they'll be a nice surprise for all my loyal blog viewers during the day.

This morning, I had some "tummy time" on my pretty new quilt from Aunt Stephanie's mom Kathi. It definitely makes tummy time more fun!

After some lunch, it was naptime. Again, I'm loving my new quilt. I'm not a big fan of sleeping in my nice crib at night, but I love my quilt on the couch next to Mommy during the day.

2 comments:

Paxton said...

Reese,

You look ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! Especially on your new quilt.

:)


-Uncle Bird

Jason said...

Reese,
I wish I could be home with mommy & you! Don't sleep too much today so you can get some rest tonight!

-Daddy