Sunday, April 1, 2007

I'm Going to be a BIG SISTER!

Mom and Dad thought I'd like to make the announcement that I'll be a big sister in December!

It's so cool, because I'll have a little brother or sister to push around, plus we'll be born in the same year. Neat-o huh? Mom and Dad love sleepless nights and poopy diapers so much they just want more and more.

If you've gotten over the shock of the announcement, I hope you realize what date this was posted on. I may be a baby, but I have a great sense of humor. I wouldn't want a sibling this soon. I'm the princess and I want to be the center of attention for a long while.


Anyway, today was my 1st trip to church. I got all dressed up in a pretty pink dress!


On the car ride to church I had fun with Daddy in the back seat. I was laughing and smiling back in my own special way.




After church we ate with the Barkleys. I hung out with Owen.
We slept while our parents gib-gabbed.

After a long day I got a refreshing bath.
Then it was off to bed,...still (and thankfully) an only child!

1 comment:

Paxton said...

You shifty SOB. You had me going for a second. The dress is pretty. Where did you eat afterwards?