Thursday, July 26, 2007

Waaaaaaar Eagle - HEY!

On Wednesday night, Mommy and Daddy and I went to the Greater Birmingham Auburn Club kick-off party. It was a lot of fun! I got to wear my new cheerleader outfit, and I saw the Pep Band, Aubie, Cheerleaders, and Coach Tuberville. I got my picture taken with some cheerleaders, but Aubie had had a big day earlier at SEC Media Days, so he left the party early and I missed him. Bummer! But I plan to hunt him down till I get a picture with him!! Hee-hee!



Here's a link to the Toomer's Corner Live with the countdown to football season. War Eagle everyone!


This is my Auburn bib
(because I had carrots for dinner, and they stain clothes).

This is my cool Auburn visor.

Daddy makes me look silly when I'm getting ready for my bath.

I'm a tired girl after the big Auburn party! I'll be dreaming of the 6th win in a row against that yucky Alabama this season. :)

No comments: