Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Blog Issues = New Blog Address

So I'm having some technical difficulties with my new blog. Daddy's username is almost out of storage, but Mommy has 100% of her storage. So we're trying to create my new blog with Mommy's username. We were hoping to move reesecollier1 over to Mommy's, but when we deleted the blog from Daddy's, it said it wasn't available when Mommy tried to re-create it. So here's the new blog address:

Reese's Pieces 1.0


I apologize for the confusion. I just know that we need lots of blog storage space for all the fun pictures and video of me in the upcoming year. Maybe the reesecollier1 will come available again, and I'll get it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Amy said...

Hi. I googled the name Reese Elizabeth because it is my daughter's name and happened upon your blog. Our Reese Elizabeth was born February 20, 2007 in Austin, TX, just 5 days after your precious girl. I just thought this was interesting. --Amy