Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

I had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. It started out a little rough because I got my first ear infection last Thursday. I had to go to the doctor, and I got some yummy pink medicine to make it go away. I rested a lot, and I'm feeling much better now.


Grandmommy and Granddaddy came to visit us on Saturday. I was so happy to see them! They like to hold me and talk to me and play with me, and I love that!! I can't wait to see them again at the end of June when I'm getting christened.

Relaxing with Grandmommy

Look at my strong neck muscles!

We both have on red shirts!

Granddaddy loves me!

Having fun together!

I also got to wear these cute denim shorts for the first time. I have a little room to grow, but they're still pretty cute, don't ya think?!

No comments: